At present, in the process of depth-domain imaging, the inverse time depth migration of seismic wave is a frequently-used and high-precision method, in contrast to the simulation problem of seismic-wave forward number. The technology about inverse-time migration of seismic waves takes advantage of the exact boundary and discrete calculation to solve the two-way. During the progress of caculation. it’s no need to give up-and down-going wave decomposition. At the same time, it could perfectly handle the problem of multi-valued traveltime. This article maily focused on the basic principles of the inverse time migration of seismic waves and discuss the creation method and fixed way of the primative- velocity model in depth domain. And we used an empirical model to furtherly analysis it.
Seismic waves, Inverse time migration, Wave equation, Pre-stack, Reverse-time migration, Velocity of depth domain, Imaging.
1. W.J. Li, S.L. Qu, X.C. Li, Discussion on the technology of non- zero offset VSP elastic wave pre-stack reverse time depth migration, 2012, Chinese Journal of Geophysics, vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 238-251.
2. X. Xiao, W.S. Leaney, Local vertical seismic profiling (VSP) elastic reverse-time migration and migration resolution: Salt-flank imaging with transmitted P-to-S waves, 2010, Geophysics: Journal of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists, vol. 75, no. 2, pp. S35-S49.
3. S.L. Liu, X.F. Li, Pre-stack reverse time depth migration research on high precision seismic wave, Proceedings of the twenty-eighth annual conference of the Chinese Geophysical Society, 2012, pp. 289-289.
4. J.L. Wu, P. Wu, Y. Gao, The application and research of inverse time pre-stack depth migration in the exploration of depressed buried-hill locating at the west area of LIAOHE, Proceedings of the Symposium on geophysical prospecting technology in 2012.
5. Y.F. Wang, Comparison of seismic wave interference migration and pre-conditioned regularized least square migration imaging, 2013, Chinese Journal of Geophysics, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 230-238.
6. K.Y. Chen, X.C. Fan, Analysis on the migration noise of the common imaging point gathers in the different regions of the seismic wave inverse time migration, 2014, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 118-124.
7. X.S. Bao, J.M. Zhang, C. Yin, The difference of average energy and the relationship between the change of reservoir velocity, 2008, Geophysical Prospecting for Petroleum, vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 24-29.
8. T. Chen, L.J. Huang, Imaging steeply-dipping fault zones using elastic reverse-time migration with a combined wave field-separation and pointing-vector imaging condition, 39th Workshop on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering 2014, Vol. 2, Stanford Geothermal Program Workshop Report SGP-TR-202.Stanford, California(US).24-26 February 2014.2014:891-901.