AI-Powered Finance: Exploring the Impact of AI in FinTech
With the proliferation of Artificial Intelligence (AI), there is a revolution in most of the fields of science and technology, and the area of finance is no exception here. FinTech industries are leveraging the power of AI to the fullest, resulting in ground-breaking innovative applications. We observe the presence of AI in all the subdomains of FinTech, such as Fraud Detection and Prevention, Credit Scoring and Risk Assessment, Personalized Financial Services, Customer Service and Chatbots, Wealth Management and Robo-advisors, Trading and Investment Strategies, Market Analysis and Prediction. The FinTech and AI landscape is constantly evolving, and there are new requirements and opportunities to handled. Organizations, researchers, and academicians in this field are developing AI-enabled FinTech solutions. This special issue provides an opportunity for researchers, academicians, and industry delegates to submit their research findings that address the problems, challenges, and applications of FinTech through innovative AI-enabled solutions. The potential topic of interest under this special issue, but not limited to, are:
• Application of Machine Learning and Deep Learning in Finance.
• Generative AI for FinTech.
• Portfolio Optimization using AI.
• Performance prediction of financial Sectors.
• Volatility Prediction.
• Event-Driven Trading.
• AI-driven Algo trading.
• Pair Trading Strategies.
• AI-powered Technical Indicators.
• Innovative visualizations for the stock market.
• Full Article Submission Deadline: 15 March 2024.
• First Review Decision: 15 April 2024.
• Revised submission due: 30 April 2024.
• Second Review Decision: 30 May 2024.
• Final Decision: 15 June 2024.
• Final Manuscript: 30 June 2024.
Special Issue Editor(s):
1. Anupkumar M Bongale, Department of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Lavale, Pune-412115, Maharashtra, India.
2. Dr. Deepak Dharrao, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Lavale, Pune-412115, Maharashtra, India.
3. Dr. Nishad Nawaz, Department of Business Management, College of Business Administration, P.O. Box 40434, Block 939 Kingdom University, Bahrain.