Most commonly uncertainty occurs because of vagueness, imprecision, partial information etc. To deal with this type of uncertainty, initially fuzzy set theory (FST) was explored and later, interval valued fuzzy set (IVFS) and intuitionistic fuzzy set (IFS) were developed and successfully applied in different areas. Although, IFS ascribes a membership degree and a non-membership degree separately in such a way that sum of the two degrees must not exceed one, but one of the important and integral part i.e., degree of neutrality is not taken into consideration in IFS, which is generally occurred. In such circumstances, picture fuzzy set (PFS) can be considered as a strong mathematical tool, which adequate in situations when human opinions involved more answers of type: yes, abstain, no. In this paper, an attempt has been made to study equivalence picture fuzzy relation and its some properties.
Fuzzy set, Picture fuzzy set, Picture fuzzy relations.
1. L.A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, 1965, Inform. Control, vol. 8, pp. 338–356.
2. K.T. Atanassov, Intuitionistic fuzzy sets, 1986, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 20, pp. 87–96.
3. B. C. Cuong, V. Kreinovich, Picture Fuzzy Sets- a new concept for computational intelligence problems, 2013, Proceedings of the Third World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies WIICT 2013, pp. 1-6.
4. B. C. Cuong, Picture Fuzzy Sets, 2014, Journal of Computer Science and Cybernetics, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 409–420.
5. P. H. Phong, D. T. Hieu, R. H. Ngan, P. T. Them, (2014), Some Compositions of Picture Fuzzy Relations, Kỷ yếu Hội nghị Quốc gia lần thứ … về Nghiên cứu cơ bản và ứng dụng Công Nghệ thông tin (FAIR); …, ngày …/…/…
6. B. C. Cuong, P. V. Hai, Some fuzzy logic operators for picture fuzzy sets, 2015, Seventh International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering, pp. 132-137.
7. B. C. Cuong, R. T. Ngan, B. D. Hai, An involutive picture fuzzy negator on picture fuzzy sets and some De Morgan triples, 2015, Seventh International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering, 126-131.
8. L.H. Son, Generalized picture distance measure and applications to picture fuzzy clustering, 2016, Appl. Soft Comput. J.,
9. Bui Cong Cuong, Vladik Kreinovich, Roan Thi Ngan, A classification of representable t-norm operators for picture fuzzy sets, 2016, Departmental Technical Reports (CS), Paper 1047, http://digitalcommons.utep.edu/cs_techrep/1047.
10. D. K. Basnet, N. K. Sarma, A note on intuitionistic fuzzy equivalence relation, 2010, International Mathematical Forum, vol. 5, no. 67, pp. 3301-3307.