Progress in Solar Energy and Engineering Systems, a brand-new journal established by IIETA at the end of 2017, is calling for papers for its 2018 issues now. PSEES is published quarterly (in March, June, September and December), with four regular issues (not including special issues) and one volume per year.
PSEES is devoted to advances in the science and technology of energies, especially solar energy. Possible topics include (but not limited to):
- Solar energy conversion and photovoltaics
- Solar cells
- Artificial photosynthesis
- Solar Physics
- Computational and experimental solar engineering
- Climate changes related to solar patterns
- Solar Collectors
- Solar power station
- Light physics
- Renewable energies related to solar engineering
- Solar energy materials
- Engineering systems of energies
- Application of solar managements, energy systems and analysis in civil engineering
Submitted papers may take the form of reports of original studies or reviews of significant prior works in given areas.
For details, please visit the homepage of PSEES.